New Vacancy! Digital Marketing Executive
Previous Experience Required
Permanent, Full Time
As part of our continued expansion, we are searching for a talented, motivated individual to join our team as a Digital Marketing Executive. Duties will involve managing the online presence of various clients websites, including SEO and Content Marketing.
The role will be full time, Monday to Friday and based at our office in Lynch Wood, Peterborough. A key part of the role will be creating and implementing digital marketing campaigns for our clients and liaising with other members of the team. We are looking for someone to co-ordinate the process, delegating tasks whilst also being actively involved with carrying out the work.
The ideal candidate would be proficient in the following:
- Analyse and improve the on-site and off-site SEO for website
- Perform an SEO health check and competitor research for a website
- Design and deliver a digital marketing strategy
- Report on marketing campaigns
- Content writing and press releases
- Evaluating the user experience in the online customer journey
- Manage the website experience and on-page performance
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
We are a highly motivated team of creatives that provide a range of digital marketing and web design services to a variety of businesses, both within the county and across the UK. We are a relatively small team but have been expanding rapidly to establish ourselves as one of the leading suppliers of Web & Digital Marketing services in the area.
Send your CV attached in an email with a cover letter explaining why you think you’re right for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. We’re looking for individuals with previous experience in digital marketing, so please include this in your email.