Join Our Digital Marketing Team
Role Suits Self-motivated Individuals
Permanent, Full Time
As part of our continued expansion, we are searching for a talented, motivated individual to join our team as a Digital Marketing Executive. Duties will involve managing the online presence of various clients websites, including SEO, Content Marketing, Social Media Management and PPC Advertising.
The role will be full time, Monday to Friday and based at our office in Lynch Wood, Peterborough. A key part of the role will be creating and implementing bespoke digital marketing campaigns for each of our clients and liaising with other members of the digital marketing team. We are looking for someone to co-ordinate the process, delegating tasks whilst also being actively involved with carrying out the work.
The ideal candidate would be proficient in the following:
- Content writing and press releases
- Analyse and improve the on-site and off-site SEO for website
- Perform an SEO health check and competitor research for a website
- Design and deliver a digital marketing strategy
- Report on marketing campaigns
- Evaluating the user experience in the online customer journey
- Manage the website experience and on-page performance
- Social media management
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
The following skills are desirable, although training can be provide to a suitable candidate:
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Google & Bing Webmaster Tools
- Social Media Advertising
We are a highly motivated team of creatives that provide a range of digital marketing and web design services to a variety of businesses, both within the county and across the UK. We are a relatively small team but have been expanding rapidly to establish ourselves as one of the leading suppliers of Web & Digital Marketing services in the area.
Send your CV attached in an email with a cover letter explaining why you think you’re right for the role to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. The ideal candidate will be able to provide examples of previous digital marketing experience, so please include this in your email.