About the Funding
The grant provides 50% matched funding up to the total value of £20,000 for various consultation/project work including digital marketing services and website projects.
The aim of the funding is to create jobs in the local area, by investing in innovative businesses with the objective to grow.
If you meet the criteria listed in the key points below, then there’s a good chance you’ll easily get the funding approved. This is fantastic as it means you can either get our services at half price, or we can double the amount of work!
You can take advantage of the grant for projects of anything up to the value of £40,000 (£20,000 funding given), with no minimum claim amount. Take a look at the full guidelines for the LGF Grant.
Over the last few months we’ve been working with a number of clients, both existing and new, to help them establish or level up their online presence. With the previous Growth Works funding, businesses have been able to save thousands by applying for the grant – could this be you too with the new LGF grant?
Projects have had a complete range of project values, from as little as £1,000 to £20,000. Typical projects have included many website builds, digital marketing strategies, PPC campaigns, SEO services and more.
- There is no minimum limit, with grants being reviewed from anything up to £40,000 in total project value. 50% matched funding is provided (max of £20,000)
- You must have 3-249 full-time equivalent employees
- The business must be located in the core CPCA region; Cambridge City, South Cambs, East Cambs, Fenland, Huntingdonshire, Peterborough (marked in orange below)
- The overall aim of the grant is to encourage growth to create additional jobs
- It is expected that 1 NEW job would be created for each £7.5k of grant funding
- Clients will still need to provide the supporting documents *Accounts, Cash flow forecast, business plan, supplier quotes etc
- The scheme will operate ‘funding rounds’ which means clients are encouraged to apply within a specific timeframe, once funding has been allocated for that ’round’, it will be determined what funding is left for the next round
- The first round has now ended and there is likely to be limited funds for the second round. Applicants are encouraged to start the process early as it will be on a first-come, first-served basis
- For the second round, the project will need to be completed by mid October and a claim submitted by the end of October 2023 (exact dates TBC)
- You cannot submit more than one claim
- Balance sheet less than €43m (approx. £38m)
- Annual turnover less than €50m (approx. £44m)
- There are many other services you can also claim for which Echo do not provide
If you have plans to establish or develop your online presence, then this is a brilliant opportunity to help your business grow and thrive. If you’re eligible, we would highly recommend applying for this grant now.
How to Apply
If you’d like to know more about how you can get a 50% contribution towards your new or improved digital marketing campaign or website, up to the value of £20,000 – book a 15-minute call to discuss your project and how you can build this into your application. You can take a look at the full guidelines for the LGF Grant here to check that you’re eligible (although full dates aren’t released yet for a second round).
The first step in the process is to register your interest. You will then be contacted by a Growth Works advisor who will inform you of the next steps and what is needed.
Once you have completed the application, this will need to be sent to [email protected]. Then, you will typically have a 15-minute call with an advisor from Growth Works. This process is swift and Growth Works will make the application process as smooth as possible.
Grants up to £10k will be assessed internally by the Grants Manager, meaning a quicker turnaround, whilst larger grants over £10k will need to go before the CPCA panel for extra due diligence.