Local SEOWant to be found on Google in your local area?
If your business relies on local trade then it may not be worth your time and money optimising your website for nationally searched keywords. For example, if you operate a local based car garage, you are better off focusing on the keyword “car garage Peterborough” rather than the generic term “car garage”.
Did you know 93% of users go online to research local products and services? Don’t miss out on business.
How do we do it? We put our experts to work on your behalf and deliver all of the following:
- Build your Google+ business page
- Work through Google’s verification process so you don’t have to
- Get your business “pinned” on Google maps
- Write you a highly optimised and concise bio
- Work hard to promote your Google+ page and earn you positive reviews every month
- Full on-site optimisation for local keywords – includes: Title Tags, Alt Tags, Internal Links, Meta Descriptions, Keyword Content etc.
- Add your business to highly selected local search directories
Please Contact Us to request a free quote or to arrange a free consultation. We will visit any business within Peterborough and surrounding areas to discuss individual requirements.
General SEO is not location targeted. Local SEO is the process of helping local businesses rank highly in their geographical area for locally-searched phrases, using a number of factors.
There are a large number of factors included in a strong Local SEO campaign, including creation of local optimised content, onsite/offsite SEO, Google My Business optimisation, citation building, customer reviews, social profile pages and more.
A citation is a reference to your company online, using your company name, local telephone number, website URL and physical address (your NAP). For example, brands such as Yell, Trustpilot and Thomson Local would be great places to claim your citations.
Get Help CentreUseful information to help people Be Better Online
Looking to expand your knowledge of all things SEO? Search through our range of topics written by experts without the jargon.Start Learning
Do you need help with your website or online presence? Take a moment to get in touch and we’ll get back to you with our suggested action plan.